Ikerbasque the Basque Foundation for Science, in association with universities and research centers of the Basque Country, invites applications for research positions at the levels of Research Professor and Research Fellow in the field of neutron science.
The Basque Country intends to further increase its scientific community in the field of neutron science, in particular in the following neutron research fields:
- Neutron science applied to the study of polymer and macromolecular systems.
- Neutron science applied to the study of materials for energy.
- Neutron science applied to the study of functional materials.
- Neutron science applied to the study of biologic systems and bio-inspired materials.
We are looking for candidates with research experience in any of the above research fields. Applications from women are especially welcomed.
Ikerbasque is offering research positions, fully funded by Ikerbasque, in the following two categories:
- Research Professor: permanent research positions. Applicants must have their PhD completed before 1/1/2007 and a solid research background.
- Research Fellow: 5 year research positions with option to apply for a permanent position at the end of the fellowship. The applicants must have their PhD completed between 1/1/2007 and 31/12/2015.
Selected candidates will develop their research in association with one of the scientific institutions of the Basque Country. An acceptance letter of the host institution is mandatory. Eligible institutions are available at the following link: http://www.science.eus/research-organizations
Candidates should apply by email to email@example.com before October 19, 2018 providing the following information in pdf:
A. Cover Letter (max 2 pages).
B. Curriculum Vitae.
C. Acceptance letter of the Basque host institution where the candidate wants to develop her/his research.
D. Statement of Past Experience (max 2 pages).
E. Detailed description of Research Interests (max 2 pages).
F. Contact information of three referees.